Thursday, May 27, 2010

Crowns of Glory

I made my first couple of hats for my charity...which I have named "Crowns of Glory" based on
Isaiah 62:3 You will be a crown of splendor in the LORD's hand, a royal diadem in the hand of your God.


A good friend of mine told me that she had a friend going through chemotherapy,  and asked me if  I could please make her something special.

This is what we came up with
A nice cream-colored homespun with several different inter-changeable options for flowers
And a Fun Fur Juliette cap.
It has a more open weave, but the 'furriness' fills in the gaps.  I figure it will be a cooler alternative for summer.

I'd like to make more hats with the Fun Fur.
It's a nice, colorful alternative for those having 'no hair days.'     ;-)

1 comment:

  1. It's just all around a FUN kind of hat :) I like the fur hehe

    ReplyDelete