Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Little loveys

My children loved stuffed animals. 
Despite my frequent rummage sales and Goodwill donations, we still have we have literally hundreds of them.

So why on earth would I make more?
Because they are so cute, of course! 


These little critters, as well as Ollie the Octopus,  came from the book 
Tiny Yarn Animals: Amigurumi Friends to Make and Enjoy 

I thought that the patterns in this book were easy to follow, and for a beginner like myself - that was a huge positive! 


These stuffed loveys have now found a home in the beds of my youngest daughters...along with a million other dolls and bears.  Yet my girls tell me that these ones are special because "Mommy made them."

And so I'll keep adding to the pile.

2 comments:

  1. I love those so much! I was watching a program on PBS just now called "create" that teaches you how to knit and crochet! So excited! LOL

    ReplyDelete